============================================================

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Hello New Blog!

I really hate to maintain many blogs. I always ignore niches. I just want to have a single blog and jampack everything on it and label my blog as "Personal/Lifestyle Blog". But I think it gets confusing for readers so I finally decided to breakdown my blogs. I have my main blog, my book review blog,my food blog which I co-author with my husband, a film/tv series review blog with nothing on it yet and this brand new spanking Beauty/Fashion wannabe blog.
This is where I will document my beauty product finds, my fashion sense(will get right back at yah once I find it, still busy finding my common sense) and other stuffs related to my Anti-Losyang Campaign. So welcome new Blog...I think it has quite a pretentious name...I AM MORENA! Blah...but I really do want to celebrate my God given skin tone and Filipina Beauty ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey you pretty momma! Let's make a career out of this mommy Raine, the world needs more of anti-losyang campaigners. hahaha

    ReplyDelete